Young Adults Ministry
The Young Adults Ministry is designed to reach, disciple, and engage persons age 21-30 to build personal relationships with Christ by actively studying the Word of God, knowing the Word, and living the Word by example to empower a new generation of believers in using their spiritual gifts and service for the glory of God. We are about:
- establishing and maintaining strong, healthy relationships with the Lord through Bible study and planned fellowship activities;
- being encouragers of one another; relating to one another as brothers and sisters in Christ with compassion, support and understanding, and holding one another accountable;
- actively engaging with other young adult ministries in serving the needs of the community on social issues such as (but not limited to) hunger & homelessness, teen pregnancies, illiteracy, and violence;
- serving as role models for the youth and college groups by making ourselves available for group discussions and
- growing disciples, encouraging service in ministry and leadership through the discovery of our spiritual gifts.
Ministry Chairperson: Lola Olakanye